- Webinar on Microfluidics – Importance of wettability in biomedical applications
- New application notes available!
New application notes available on solar cells, microfluidics and on the effect of drop volume on contact angle measurements
- TALK: Comparison of Wettability of Pico- and Microliter Droplets
- Upgrade to OneAttension for the best usability and performance
OneAttension is an all-inclusive software application enabling immediate access to the entire range of Attension tensiometry measurements and data analysis with no need to purchase, install or mainta…
- Webinar on superhydrophic surfaces - Sign up here!
- OneAttension Software demonstration webinars: sign up for free!
- Attension releases Theta QC, the portable contact angle meter
Attension from Biolin Scientific announces the launch of Theta QC, the first portable and standalone contact angle meter for at-line quality control of surfaces.
- 3 new application notes: superhydrophobic surfaces, surfactant behavior in flotation process, ASTM D971 standard
- New Theta Automated XYZ Sample Stage
- New application notes: inkjet printing, single fiber wettability and self-cleaning coatings
- Tensiometers and applications pages renewed!
- Theta Picoliter Dispenser released
- New pulsating drop module for interfacial rheology
- Wafer characterization by contact angle
Contact angle is a sensitive characterization technique, enabling fast and accurate characterization of surface properties. This technique is well suited for studies or quality control of wafers.
- High speed camera with 1550 fps available for Theta Optical Tensiometer
Full speed ahead!
- Optical tensiometers in semiconductor industry
- AttensionLab opens in China
AttensionLab is a service center for all people
interested in learning about tensiometry and Attension tensiometers. AttensionLab provides product information and training.
- Theta Lite - the newest member of Attension optical tensiometers
- Attension - our commitment to you